Request A Call
Leave your number and we will call you back!
Or call us now 603 256 6266
Fast and easy way to get your boat!
Rent A Kayak
Miles and miles of the best kayaks and canoes on Connecticut river.
Come for a day, week, month or the whole season, flexible availability and deals.
ALL RATES ARE BASED ON 1 HOUR, AS THIS IS THE GENERAL AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES TO ENJOY A NICE LEISURELY ROUND-TRIP PADDLE FROM NORM’S MARINA TO EITHER BOSTON-MAIN HISTORIC RAIL ROAD BRIDGE OR TO THE WEST RIVER AND MARINA’S RESTAURANT FOR A WONDERFUL LUNCH ON THE RIVER. AVAILABILITY IS BASED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, RESERVATION IS NOT NECESSARY, HOWEVER, THERE MIGHT BE A WAITING LINE DURING OUR PEAK HOURS AT 10AM TO 2PM IN SEASON.
Please, get acquainted with the following list of simple rules to keep you and your family safe and sound while resting.Show me
Rental Release Agreement
This document helps us to maintain our equipment in good condition to bring holidaymakers joy every time they visit us.Open PDF
Please read the rental rules carefully!
- Availability is based on first come first serve, reservation is not necessary, however, there might be a waiting line during our peak hours at 10am to 2pm in season.
- First Boats Available at 8:00 am
- Last Boats Returns by 6:00 pm
- We will have to take a photo copy of your driver license, sign a waiver form (note: every person on your group must sign).
- A credit card imprint is taken as a deposit.
- Norm’s Marina asks customers to observe the following conditions for rentals:
- Please provide a valid License to Hold for Deposit Complete and sign a Waiver of Liability Form
- Payment by cash, Visa, American Express or MasterCard Credit Card before the Rental
- All minors accompanied by an adult
- Life Vest Must Be Worn Compulsory
Or call us now 603 256 6266
About Norm's Marina
80 boat slips, land storage, mechanic and repairs, onsite gas tank,
10 professional fishing tournaments held every year, kayaks and canoes rentals.
At Norm’s Marina different slip rentals are available. We can accommodate vessels up to 24 ft. length and 8.5 ft. width. Due to the quality of storing facilities, suitable location, and environment, our Marina is a perfect place to park your boat for those beautiful Vermont summers!
Use our land storage option with trailers included to have your boat kept on a dry rack. Leaving your boat at Norm’s Marina you know it is safe and well cared. Any time you want to use your vessel our staff will deliver it all the more for our rentals launching is free.
Right here, at Norm’s Marina we provide our guests with the quality mechanic and repairs service! Greg’s Marine Repair is ready to deliver a wide range of marine cares (repair works, shrinkwrap, winterizing, clean hull exterior, etc.) to get your boat ready for the next voyage.
Before starting a new voyage, make sure you have visited our fuel dock! Our friendly staff will gladly assist in docking and fueling. The fuel we provide our guests with is only a quality gasoline from trusted suppliers with competitive prices.